Sunday 4 March 2012

Time

Never enough of it!

This last week I have been working on a tag and present for my brother whose birthday it was on Friday.

I made him a movie with Windows Movie Maker (took me aaages as I was trying to work out how to use the programme as well as actually making the movie). It was a series of photographs from throughout his life - images of the newspaper birth announcement, baby photos, right up to the present ...all set to music ...Groove Armada's 'Hands of Time'.

I put the movie on a usb stick along with some music. I wrapped the usb stick in some kraft paper and attached it to the tag. The paper was held closed around the stick just by the jute twine so all he had to do was unfasten the string and the stick was inside.

I stamped the tag with a pocket watch and the words 'birthday time'.

Here are photos (not very good photos as I was rushing to get it into the mail) of the front and back of the tag.

Front...

Back... with a space under the Happy Birthday stamp to write a little message
.

He liked it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment